Our Playground Rules
These are our playground rules which the children have signed to say that they understand. A copy is displayed in each classroom.
- We play without disrupting the children and their games or equipment.
- We share equipment fairly and only go on the MUGA and adventure when it is our turn.
- We treat each other in the way we would like to be treated.
- We never use bad language.
- We take care of our environment and always put rubbish in the bin.
- We only play in places where we can be clearly seen by supervising adults and keep to the correct pathways.
- We never push children on the adventure playgrounds or use the equipment in the wrong way.
- We treat the supervising adults with respect and tell them if we are concerned about someone or something in the playground.