We aim to work closely with our children, parents and all other partners to create a community where the progress of every child is maximised. Our vision is to provide a happy, stimulating environment, built upon mutual respect and trust, where life is orderly and secure for both child and adult.
We aim to have:-
- leadership that is positive at all levels; influential and which encourages governors and staff to be actively involved.
- a team of inspirational, hard working staff who work together to movitate children.
- high expectations of all staff and children, providing challenge and support to achieve them.
We hope to:
- provide an exciting curriculum which is based on the needs of our children and focusses on the development of basic skills in maths, literacy and communication.
- encourage children to have enquiring minds
- support children to become independant learners who are tolerant of others, respect one another and are prepared for the next step in their learning journey.